Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Are you looking for a quick and tasty cheesecake that doesn’t have to be baked? Then I have just the right recipe for you here: A no-bake lime cheesecake with a biscuit base. I baked them as small cakes, but you can also bake them in a 26-inch springform pan.
Creamy cream cheese, high-protein quark, sour limes and spicy speculoos – these are the main ingredients of these incredibly delicious lime cheesecakes. In addition, of course, there is also sweetness so that they are not too sour, as well as butter for the biscuit base and raspberries for that little something extra. Since the cheesecakes don’t have to be baked, I use instant gelatin for the consistency. This ensures that the cheesecake still holds together. Alternatively, you can of course also use Aga-Aga. Since I still had speculoos left over from the Christmas season, I simply used them for the crispy base. They are mixed with butter so that the base hardens and stays crispy. Alternatively, simple butter or wholemeal biscuits can be used for the lime cheesecakes.
I used simple dessert rings to make these lime cheesecakes. They have the advantage that you can simply shoot the cakes out with the slide without them sticking anywhere or having to poke around with a knife. They just come out of the rings beautifully and you don’t have to do a lot for them. If you also need such dessert rings, I will link them to you below. (Advertising: Affiliate Link).
After you have processed all the ingredients and filled the cakes in their molds, they only need a few hours to rest in the refrigerator. Then you can serve them with coffee or as dessert and decorate them as you like. I just added some fresh raspberries and a slice of the lime. Alternatively, you can also work with mint, lime zest or raspberry jelly.
If you are in the mood for more delicious recipes for sweets and desserts, then take a look at this recipe category around. There you will find further recipes for delicious desserts or sweet treats.
Nutritional information per lime cheesecake
Calories: 663 – Protein: 22g – Fat: 30g – Carbs: 81g
- 150g speculaas (or other cookies)
- 70g butter
- 250g low-fat quark
- 200g cream cheese
- 200g sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 limes
- 25g instant gelatine
- optional: raspberries
- Step 1 Crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin until they are very fine. Soften the butter in the microwave and mix with the biscuits. Then fill the molds evenly and press down with a spoon or the mold slider .
- Step 2 Mix the low-fat quark, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla evenly. Squeeze the limes and mix the juice with the instant gelatine. Let it stand for 5 minutes and then stir into the quark mixture until it becomes even
- Step 3 Pour the mixture evenly into the molds and smooth out. Then place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours .
- Step 4 Garnish as desired before serving.