Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Wild garlic is one of the seasonal ingredients in spring. Along with asparagus and rhubarb wild garlic decorates many spring dishes and daily recipes. And rightly so! In this post I will show you how to prepare a quick and delicious wild garlic risotto. There is also a fresh wild herb salad. A great spring recipe!
My wild garlic risotto is fresh and delicious and goes perfectly with spring salads, fish and meat. Together with sweet shallots and parmesan, this creamy risotto is a real eye-catcher on the spring table. While everything is turning green outside, the kitchen is also preparing for spring. This wild garlic risotto is light and delicious!
By the way, I picked the wild garlic for this recipe myself! I spotted it on a hiking door (the smell of garlic in the forest suddenly couldn’t be overlooked) and cut off a small bundle. It doesn’t get any fresher! And it was worth it – because the wild garlic risotto in the evening was just incredibly tasty and fresh. Nevertheless, you should be careful that you find the right amount of wild garlic. Too much can no longer make this risotto pleasant. So I recommend: Season to taste, season to taste, season to taste!
If you fancy even more risotto variations, then have a look at one of mine Recipe collection around! In addition to this wild garlic risotto, you will also find many other variations.
Wild Garlic Risotto
- 150g risotto rice
- 1 bunch wild garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 20g butter
- 30g parmesan
- 1l vegetable stock
- salt, pepper
- some olive oil
- For the wild herb salad:
- 1x wild herb salad
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp pomegranate vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt, pepper
- Step 1 Finely dice shallot and garlic and sauté in a little olive oil. Add the risotto rice and fry briefly. Then deglaze with a little vegetable stock and bring to the boil while stirring .
- Step 2 Finely chop the wild garlic and add to the risotto. Bring everything to a simmer at 3/4 of the temperature and keep pouring in the vegetable stock .
- Step 3 When the grain is still firm to the bite, grate the parmesan and stir in with the butter. Now only add as much stock as the consistency is desired. Let the risotto finish
- Step 4 For the salad, mix rapeseed oil with vinegar and season with salt, pepper and sugar. Then marinate the salad .
- Step 5 Serve both together.