Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Sometimes I just feel like a sweet piece of butter brioche with delicate strawberry jam or chocolate cream. If you feel the same way, you’ve come to the right place. In this post I will show you how to prepare a fluffy brioche bread.
Brioche bread with granulated sugar is one of the very fine side dishes on the breakfast table. It’s nice and soft, sweet and everyone can enjoy it. A piece of brioche can also be really beneficial as a snack between meals.
How the brioche bread gets really good
For a fluffy brioche from the loaf pan, you need fresh yeast, milk, butter, flour, sugar and an egg as well as some vegetable oil. In order for the yeast dough to rise nicely in the end, it is particularly important that on the one hand it is kneaded well and on the other hand has enough time and space to be able to rise properly. If, like me, you are one of those impatient bakers, I can only recommend that you plan the time the dough needs elsewhere so that you don’t get too impatient and process the dough earlier than possible.
As always, you can find the detailed recipe for this brioche bread at the end of this article. Alternatively, I can send you my other Baking recipes recommend.
Nutritional information per slice
Calories: 182 Protein: 5g Fat: 5g Carbs: 30g
- 250ml lukewarm milk
- 45g sugar
- 580g flour 405
- 1/2 cube fresh yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp oil
- 80g butter, soft
- Step 1 Warm the milk and put it in a bowl with 200g of flour, the yeast and the sugar. Crumble the yeast and stir it in. Let the dough rise for about 30 minutes. Separate the egg
- Step 2 Now add the remaining ingredients (of the egg only the white) to the dough and knead until smooth. Be patient when kneading and knead the dough for at least 5 minutes. Then heat the oven to 50 degrees, put the dough in a bowl covered, turn off the oven and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Step 3 The dough should have grown to twice its size by now. Now knead the dough again to let the air escape. Then divide into four equal sized pieces. Knead these again, keeping the outsides inward so that the dough comes to tension. Then shape into a ball.
- Step 4 Grease a loaf pan well with butter. Now place the four dough balls together in the loaf pan. Brush with egg yolk and let rise for another 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees O/U.
- Step 5 Bake the dough at 160 degrees for about 25 minutes.