Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Oven dishes are one of my favorite recipes because they are so beautifully simple. In this post I’ll show you how to cook crispy, sweet chicken legs in the oven on a bed of carrots and tomatoes.
Crispy-sweet chicken legs with a fine honey marinade and fresh herbs are a real poem from the oven. There is also a simple and tasty vegetable side dish made from carrots and red and yellow cocktail tomatoes. The decisive factor in this dish is the addition of fresh rosemary, which on the one hand gives off roasted fine aromas to the components of this dish and on the other hand provides the fresh finishing touch.
This dish is simply prepared on a tray in the oven. For this purpose, the chicken legs are first placed in a marinade made from honey, oil, garlic and spices, so that they are then cooked tasty and juicy in the oven. In just an hour, you can conjure up a delicious oven dish with tender chicken legs, which are an absolute taste experience.
For more recipe ideas just have a look at mine Recipe collection around.
Nutritional Information per serving
Calories: 445 – Protein: 43g – Fat: 25g – Carbs: 12g
Chicken Legs oven baked with Carrots and roasted Tomatoes
- 6 chicken legs
- 4 carrots
- 600g cocktail tomatoes (red and yellow)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- salt, bell pepper, paprika powder, curry powder
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Step 1 For the marinade, mix olive oil with honey and the spices. Squeeze 1 clove of garlic and stir in as well
- Step 2 add 2 sprigs of rosemary. Then put the chicken legs in the marinade for at least 30 minutes
- Step 3 Peel the carrots and cut them into thin slices. Then lay them out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the chicken legs on top of the carrots and roughly spread the remaining marinade. Spread the rosemary and garlic cloves on the tray as well
Put the tray in the oven at 200 degrees convection for 20 minutes. Then spread the tomatoes on the tray and bake for another 20 minutes at 180 degrees.