Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you a simple recipe for puff pastry snails with spinach. There was also a homemade cashew nut.
Whenever I’m invited, I think about what delicious things I could bring with me. It is important to me to try out new recipes every now and then and not always have the same souvenirs with me. This is how these delicious puff pastry snails with spinach were created. They are 100% vegan so that every guest can enjoy them too.
If there are no vegans at your next party, I can recommend my cheese and ham wraps as a souvenir. Not only do they look great, they also taste good to non-vegan guests.
Nutritional information per puff pastry snail:
Calories: 120 – Protein: 2g – Fat: 9g – Carbs: 8g
Puff pastry rolls with spinach
- 1 puff pastry roll
- 400g spinach (fresh)
- 60g cashew nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cheese (vegan)
- Sea salt and some pepper
- Step 1 Sweat the spinach leaves in a deep pan with a little olive oil until it disintegrates. Season with a little sea eel and pepper.
- Step 2 Slightly chop the garlic clove and puree together with the cashew nuts, olive oil and some cream cheese in a blender or with the hand blender to form an even cream. Season with a little salt.
- Step 3 Roll out the puff pastry and sprinkle with the cashew cream. Then top with spinach after the spinach liquid has been squeezed out a little beforehand.
- Step 4 Roll up the roll slowly and then cut off 1-2 cm thick slices. Place these on a baking sheet and bake at 160 degrees fan-assisted for about 15-20 minutes.