Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Do you know the delicious pasta from a well-known Italian fast food restaurant and are you looking for the recipe for the Crema di Funghi sauce? In this post I’ll show you how to use this recipe easily. can cook again.
Every time I stand at the counter in the Italian fast food restaurant and watch the preparation of my tagliatelle crema di funghi, I pay close attention to the recipe of my favorite pasta. It took me a long time to find out about her. Even if not all components correspond to the original (otherwise the secret would also be there), my recipe comes very close to the original. Here I will tell you how easy you can cook the Crema di Funghi.
At the beginning you can see the cooks frying onions and mushrooms in oil. The onions are mostly pickled, which unfortunately I couldn’t taste. But I suspect that this is because of the durability! It is similar with garlic, which is also pickled in the pan. Then the mushrooms are first fried while the pasta cooks in the water. If you want, you can soak your mushrooms with white wine before the cream and butter are added to the pan. The butter is also very important because it binds the sauce and makes it nice and creamy! Finally, add salt, pepper and nutmeg as well as chillies and noodles to the sauce. Everything is swiveled together and served with fresh herbs and parmesan.
If you’re in the mood for more pasta recipes, have a look here around.
Nutritional Information per serving
Calories: 579 – Protein: 17g – Fat: 40g – Carbs: 37g
Tagliatelle Crema di Funghi
- 200g fresh tagliatelle (from the refrigerator)
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 chili pepper
- 70g oyster mushrooms
- 70g mushrooms
- 200g whipping cream
- 10g butter
- 30g Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- optional: 50ml white wine
- Step 1 Cook the tagliatelle in salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, quarter the mushrooms, finely chop the onion and garlic and cut the chili into fine rings.
- Step 2 Heat a pan with oil. Sauté the onion and garlic in it. Then add the mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Deglaze with white wine. Add cream and butter and mix. Season everything with salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Step 3 Add the chili rings. Drain the noodles and add them as well. Toss everything together. Arrange the pasta on two plates and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan.