Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post I’ll show you a quick and easy recipe for homemade baked camembert with cranberries and a mixed salad.
When I went out to dinner with my family as a child, most of them had a schnitzel or steak. For a while, however, I always opted for baked camembert with cranberries. The side dish was a simple salad and toasted toast with butter. It just couldn’t be better for me. I loved it when the cheese oozed out of the crispy coat and spreads on the plate. A toast with butter and the world was all right for me.
Today I still love to eat camembert, but it’s actually rarely baked. Now and then I even have to admit that I mess with the finished version from the refrigerated shelf, but if you are completely honest with yourself, the home-baked version tastes much, much better.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 412 – Protein: 14g – Fat: 26g – Carbs: 29g
Baked Camembert with Cranberries and Salad
- 2Camembert rolls (á 100g)
- 50g cranberries
- 1 egg
- 20g flour
- breadcrumbs as needed
- 10g butter
- 100g lettuce
- 1/2 avocado
- 30g dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp sugar
- salt, pepper
- Step 1 Coat the camembert in breadcrumbs as follows: First coat in flour, then in egg and finally in breadcrumbs
- Step 2 Heat a pan with butter and fry the Camembert on both sides until golden brown. Then bake the camembert in the oven at 80°C. Meanwhile, prepare the salad. Mix the dressing with oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Cut the avocado into pieces and halve the dried tomatoes. Then mix with the salad and the dressing
- Step 3 carefully remove the camembert from the oven and serve with the salad and cranberries.