Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post I’ll show you my simple recipe for Parmesan risotto with braised tomatoes. A basic recipe for many different risotto variations that the whole family will enjoy.
Risotto is really something delicious, especially because you can combine it with so many great ingredients. My recipe for Parmesan Risotto with Braised Tomatoes is the ideal basis for many different risotto variations. Quick and easy to prepare, my Parmesan Risotto is also a great accompaniment to fish and meat. You only need a few ingredients, including risotto rice, shallots, butter and parmesan.
My simple Parmesan Risotto is light and airy and tastes great like fresh Parmesan. The combination with warm stewed tomatoes ensures a fresh and fruity taste experience. If you want, you can still garnish this risotto with spinach or rocket. If you are in the mood for more risotto variations, take a look under the keyword Risotto around.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 435 – Protein: 16g – Fat: 25g – Carbs: 35g
Parmesan Risotto with Braised Tomatoes
- 150g risotto rice
- 150g cocktail tomatoes
- 500ml water
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 10g butter
- 50g parmesan
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- optional: white wine to deglaze
- Step 1 Finely chop the shallot and garlic. Heat a pot with some olive oil and sauté the shallot and garlic in it. Then add the risotto rice, stir and let it stand for a short time. Optionally, deglaze with a dash of white wine.
- Step 2 Pour the risotto rice with water until the rice is just covered. Then simmer over medium heat, stirring, until the liquid has evaporated. Repeat the process until the water has been used up. Meanwhile, place the tomatoes on the vine on a baking tray in the oven
- Step 3 Grate the Parmesan cheese and stir into the risotto together with the butter.
- Step 4 Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Then serve together with the stewed tomatoes.