Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you a simple pasta recipe with cheese triangioli and spinach in a creamy sauce. A quick and easy recipe for cheese pasta for the quick after-work meal.
Do you also know that when you come home from work after a stressful day and are simply hungry? Then things have to happen very quickly in the kitchen so that the end of the day can really start and hunger is satisfied for the time being. Just for this case I have the right recipe for you! My cheese pasta with spinach and creamy cream sauce is conjured up on the table in 20 minutes, tastes great and will fill you up for the rest of the day. All you need for this quick cheese pasta is fresh pasta from the cooling shelf, spinach either fresh or from the freezer, cream, a little butter and of course Parmesan.
If you fancy more delicious pasta recipes, have a look here around.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 435 – Protein: 16g – Fat: 25g – Carbs: 35g
Cheese triangioli with spinach in cream sauce
- 250g cheese triangioli from the refrigerator
- 200g spinach leaves, fresh
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20g butter
- 200ml Cremefine 7%
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- optional: Parmesan cheese
- Step 1 Boil the triangioli briefly in water.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, steam the spinach in a pan with a dash of water. Add the garlic and squeeze it.
- Step 3 Add the triangioli to the spinach with a ladle of the pasta water and boil briefly. Deglaze with cream and stir in a knob of butter.
- Step 4 Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and then serve together with Parmesan cheese.