Switch the language to: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you how to quickly and easily prepare a delicious portion of fried rice with vegetables and egg. A fresh alternative to the popular to-go meal.
Fried rice with vegetables and eggs is really so easy to prepare. I immediately asked myself why I hadn’t cooked this before! To be honest, I was never a big fan of rice before, maybe because I only knew rice as a dry side dish. Today I cook rice often and a lot and great and healthy variations! This fried rice is just one of many new combinations. I think I could now fill a whole book with various rice recipes. Would that be something?
If you like this recipe, you might also like my fried ones Asian noodles with chicken .
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 435 – Protein: 16g – Fat: 25g – Carbs: 35g
Fried Rice with vegetables and eggs
- 120g rice, cooked
- 1 clove garlic
- 30g peas
- 2 carrots
- 40g broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fried onions
- salt, pepper
- Step 1 Finely chop the garlic and sauté it together with sesame oil in a deep pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, finely dice the carrots.
- Step 2 Add the peas, carrots and broccoli to the pan and sauté with a little water on high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Step 3 Add the rice and sauté together with the vegetables until hot. Deglaze with soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4 Move the pan contents to one side, reduce the temperature to low heat and crack two eggs onto the open space. Whisk the eggs and cook for about 3 minutes. Then mix with the rest of the contents of the pan and leave to infuse
- Step 5 Serve the fried rice with fried onions.