Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post I’ll show you a super easy and quick recipe for balanced Thai vegetables with chicken and rice. There is also a delicious and sweet soy sauce. This Thai vegetable curry recipe is super easy to prepare and is particularly suitable for a quick after-work meal or a quick lunch break.
With Thai people around the corner, this recipe is probably one of the classics, but there are always different variations. Personally, I really like to eat a delicious wok vegetable recipe with balanced ingredients, great flavors and a sweet soy sauce for lunch, because I don’t feel too full afterwards and have consumed a good combination of nutrients. In addition, this Thai vegetable curry is super quick to prepare yourself and is perfect if you still have a lot of vegetables in the fridge that need to be processed.
The preparation of this recipe is really easy. You can even vary the ingredients as you like, but I have identified my favorite combination for this Thai vegetable with these different vegetables. All ingredients result in a wonderful combination of flavors. Seared zucchini and juicy peppers with the sweet onions, crispy snow peas and soft mushrooms create a wonderful mouthfeel. There are also juicy pieces of chicken and firm rice in a salty-sweet soy sauce. My absolute favorite among the Thai recipes!
Nutritional information per serving of Thai vegetables
Calories: 602 – Protein: 44g – Fat: 10g – Carbs: 82g
Thai vegetables with chicken and rice
- 150g rice, raw
- 250g organic chicken fillet
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bell bell pepper
- 150g mushrooms
- 75g snow peas
- 1 handful sprouts
- fresh cilantro
- sesame oil for the pan
- For the sauce:
- 1.5 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- Step 1 Cook the rice in salted water until al dente.
- Step 2 Dice the chicken and garlic and sauté in a little sesame oil in a deep pan or wok for about 3 minutes. Then set aside.
- Step 3 Dice the zucchini, bell bell pepper and mushrooms and sauté in the same pan. Peel the onion, remove the individual layers and cut into coarse pieces. Then add to the vegetables.
- Step 4 For the sauce, mix honey with oyster sauce, soy sauce and water. Add the sauce to the vegetables and bring to a boil briefly over 3/4 heat. Lastly, add the snow peas and cook briefly.
- Step 5 Finely chop the cilantro and mix with the vegetables along with the sprouts. Serve everything together.
- Step 6 Tip: Make sure that the vegetables remain firm to the bite. It is best to prepare everything in advance and add the ingredients to the pan little by little to hit the individual cooking points.