Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you how you can easily gratin goat cheese yourself and serve it with honey, pomegranate and rosemary. There is also a light salad.
Right now in winter I’m a big fan of this dish. I like the creamy texture of the warm and soft-baked cheese combined with seasonal fruits, honey and rosemary. And because it’s so beautiful, there is also a baked apple slice and walnuts. The goat cheese variation is perfect.
If you are in the mood for more vegetarian recipes, take a look at my “Vegetarian” category.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 433 – Protein: 24g – Fat: 34g – Carbs: 8g
Baked goat cheese with honey, pomegranate and rosemary
- 2 goat cheese thalers (100g each)
- 1 apple
- 150g lettuce
- 1/2 avocado
- 20g pomegranate seeds
- 10g walnuts
- 10g honey
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt pepper
- some rosemary
- Step 1 Place the goat cheese on a baking sheet with baking paper and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, wash the lettuce and set it aside. Dice the avocado and add to the salad along with half of the pomegranate seeds.
- Step 2 Halve the apple and cut 2 thicker slices from the middle. Dice the rest of the apple and add to the salad mixture. Toast the apple slices on both sides in a pan over medium heat.
- Step 3 Meanwhile, mix the dressing of vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and add to the salad.
- Step 4 Finally, lightly roast the walnuts in a pan and chop up to 2 walnuts and add to the salad.
- Step 5 Take the goat cheese out of the oven and arrange each on an apple slice. If you like, you can also roast the goat cheese with a burner. Then place honey, the remaining walnuts and pomegranate seeds on top of the goat cheese. Serve everything with the salad.