Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you a quick and easy recipe for a carrot and coconut soup with ginger. The recipe is great either as a starter for a menu or as a main course served with fresh bread.
A creamy and warm carrot and coconut soup is just the thing for cold and wet seasons. But this soup can also be eaten cold in summer when it’s hot outside and you just want to eat something light and refreshing. So whatever the season, my carrot and coconut soup is always good!
The great thing about this carrot and coconut soup is that you only need a few ingredients and the soup is ready in 30 minutes. If you’re basically a soup fan, take a look at mine Soup collection past.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 229 – Protein: 3g – Fat: 15g – Carbs: 20g
Carrot coconut soup with ginger
- 1kg carrots
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1,5l vegetable broth
- 200g potatoes
- 5g ginger
- salt, pepper, garlic
- parsley, fresh
- grain mixture to taste for serving
- Step 1 Peel the carrots and potatoes, cut into pieces and cook in the vegetable broth at medium temperature for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Step 2 Stir in the coconut milk and chopped ginger and simmer for about 5 minutes. Then, using a blender, finely puree the soup and add a little more water depending on the consistency
- Step 3 Season with salt, pepper and garlic
- Step 4 Finally, serve with fresh parsley and a grain mixture to taste.