Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
When it has to go quickly, I like to grab fresh pasta from the refrigerated shelf. I particularly like to use the fresh tortellini, which are deliciously filled in different variations. In this post I will show you how you can put simple cheese tortellini in the limelight and turn them into a great after-work kitchen with a creamy tomato sauce.
I used to – forgive me – just ate cheese tortellini with tomato ketchup, especially when it had to be particularly quick! The cheese tortellini were simply immersed in boiling water for 3-4 minutes and could then be consumed immediately with a dollop of tomato ketchup. Now I’ve decided to give my simple after-work meal a little more class and serve the cheese tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce.
Much more time is not needed here than with the ketchup variant if you work with simple ingredients. I just use a can of chunky tomatoes, some tomato paste, an onion, some cream cheese, salt and pepper and some sugar. The cheese tortellini are then refined with some fresh basil and parmesan. This delicious dish is ready in just 15 minutes.
If you’ve got even more desire for delicious pasta recipes, take a look at my category “ Pasta and rice ” around.
Nutritional Information per serving
Calories: 321 – Protein: 13g – Fat: 11g – Carbs: 42g
Cheese tortellini in creamy tomato sauce
- 250g cheese tortellini from the refrigerator
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetener of your choice
- salt, pepper, oregano
- basil, fresh
- oil for the pan
- Step 1 Finely chop the onion and fry in a deep pan in a little oil. Mix with tomato paste and fry briefly. Then deglaze with chopped tomatoes and stir in cream cheese.
- Step 2 Let the sauce simmer gently for about 10 minutes. Add the tortellini and let it cook. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. Add a little sweetness and season to taste.
- Step 3 Finely chop a sprig of basil and stir into the sauce. Optionally serve with Parmesan cheese.