Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post I’ll show you my recipe for classic asparagus with potatoes and ham. A wonderful seasonal recipe.
What could be better than fresh asparagus directly from the farmer, classically prepared with potatoes and ham? Especially at the beginning of the season, I usually have the feeling that mankind is crazy about the white poles from the ground. In the supermarkets – I have the feeling – it is always sold out very quickly. However, if you want really good quality, I can only recommend buying it directly from trusted farmers. This means you can get it fresh from the field without the need for long supply chains. In addition, many farmers offer to peel the bars on site, so that you also save a lot of work.
Nutritional Information per serving of Asparagus
Calories: 356 – Protein: 29g – Fat: 12g – Carbs: 34g
- 600g asparagus (class 1)
- 5-6 small potatoes, 3-4 slices of freshly cooked ham
- 1/2 lemon
- 20g butter
- Hollondaise sauce to taste
- Parsley, fresh
- Step 1 Peel the potatoes and simmer in well-salted water for about 20 minutes.
- Step 2 Put on another tall saucepan with salted water and heat
- Step 3 Meanwhile, peel the asparagus and remove any woody ends. Simmer the asparagus in water for about 10-15 minutes. Add a piece of butter to the water.
- Step 4 Drain the potatoes and add salt if necessary. Carefully remove the asparagus from the cooking water with tongs and drizzle with half a lemon.
- Step 5 Then serve the potatoes, asparagus and ham with the heated hollanda sauce. Serve with fresh parsley as required.