Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this article, I’ll show you how you can prepare a delicious and airy Mousse au Chocolat super quickly.
Mousse au chocolat is, in my opinion, one of the icing on the cake among desserts. I’m always really happy when I’m invited somewhere and the hosts come around the corner for dessert with a light, light and, above all, chocolate mousse au chocolat. It has really happened to me one or the other time that the mousse was not a mousse, but was much more like a chocolate pudding. So that this doesn’t happen to you, I have prepared my recipe recommendation for airy mousse au chocolat for you.
If you are also looking for other delicious desserts, please have a look at mine Recipe collection around.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 305 – Protein: 6g – Fat: 27g – Carbs: 10g
Mousse au Chocolat
- 150g dark chocolate (min. 75% cocoa)
- 3 (organic) eggs
- 250ml whipped cream
- 20g sugar
- 10g chocolate drops
- optional mint and raspberries for decoration
- Step 1 Melt the chocolate carefully over a water bath
- Step 2 Meanwhile, separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff and store in the refrigerator. Then whip the cream also and cool
- Step 3 Then whip the egg yolk together with the sugar until foamy and stir in the melted chocolate. Caution: The chocolate should not be too hot, otherwise the egg will set
- Step 4 Next, first fold in the cream and then the beaten egg white. Finally, stir in the chocolate drops and divide the mousse into bowls or glasses as desired
- Step 5 the mousse should now be refrigerated for at least one hour. The longer, the better. Before serving, you can decorate it as desired.