In this post, I’ll show you a simple recipe for simply oven baked vegetables. The recipe is particularly suitable when things have to be quick and you still want to eat healthily. I use sweet potatoes, peppers, zucchini, and onions here.
Do you also have your favorite combination when it comes to oven baked vegetables? I especially like sweet potatoes with zucchini, peppers, red onions and a good olive oil. If you like, you can prepare this combination with tomatoes or feta or combine it with completely different types of vegetables.
The nice thing about this dish is that you don’t have to prepare a lot. The vegetables are quickly peeled and cut and then mixed up with a little olive oil and spices and pushed into the oven. There it roasts to itself while you can devote yourself to something completely different. And after a few minutes it will be cooked and can be eaten. By the way, it is also wonderful as an accompaniment to other dishes!
If you are interested in other recipes, take a look at one of my recipe collections.
Nutritional Information per serving of oven baked vegetables
Calories: 341 – Protein: 9g – Fa: 10g – Carbs: 50g
Oven baked vegetables
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 paprika
- 2 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan-assisted.
- Step 2 Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes. Halve the zucchini and cut into pieces. Cut the peppers open, remove them and dice.
- Step 3 Spread the vegetables evenly on a baking sheet. Cut the onion into strips and spread over the vegetables.
- Step 4 Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with enough salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then bake in the oven for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.