Switch the language to: Deutsch
In this post I’ll show you my recipe for a fruity speculoos layered dessert with orange cream. The recipe information relates to two servings, so make sure to adjust the information if you plan for more people.
Christmas time is the best time to feast and snack. If you want to keep a diet during this time, it is really difficult. But I also have to admit that during this time it is just too tempting to feast on sweets, chocolate, cookies and all sorts of other sweets. I usually think of a suitable dessert for the Christmas menu every year. After there have been
You only need a few ingredients for the speculoos layered dessert. The orange cream is made of mascarpone, cream, orange juice, cinnamon and sweetness of your choice and then layered with speculoos crumbs. For the eye, I add 2 orange fillets, which give the whole thing a little tangy. If you want, you can also add some apple pulp to the layers to give it even more flavor.
Nutritional information per speculoos layered dessert
Calories: 903 – Protein: 10g – Fat: 76g – Carbs: 45g
Orange cream with speculoos
- 250g mascarpone
- 200g cream
- 1.5 oranges
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10-12 speculoos biscuits
- Sweetness of your choice (I mostly use sweetener)
- Step 1 Put the mascarpone in a mixing bowl and add the juice of one orange. Mix with a mixer to a creamy mass and stir in the cinnamon and sweetness of your choice.
- Step 2 Whip the cream in a second container and then carefully fold it into the mascarpone.
- Step 3 Crumble the speculoos with your hands and fillet 2 oranges each .
- Step 4 Now layer everything in a jar. Start with the cream, then you layer the speculoos and cream as you like. The last layer should be speculoos. Finally add the orange fillets.