Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post I’ll show you a quick and delicious recipe for a sweet apple-cinnamon porridge with caramel sauce.
If you like sweet breakfasts too, I have a recipe for you from breakfast heaven. Creamy-sweet porridge in combination with crunchy apples and a sweet caramel sauce. In short: my apple-cinnamon porridge catapults you directly into the sweet breakfast heaven with the first spoon and won’t let you out again at first.
My recipe for this delicious apple-cinnamon porridge is also super easy, quick to prepare, requires only a few ingredients and is therefore perfect for a hearty breakfast on the weekend or as a sweet meal in between.
Nutritional information per serving of apple-cinnamon porridge
Calories: 503 – Protein: 10g – Fat: 18g – Carbs: 71g
Apple-Cinnamon Porridge with caramel sauce
- 100g oatmeal
- 750ml almond milk
- 2 apples
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1x vanilla sugar
- 4 tbsp cane sugar
- 100ml cream
- 10g butter
- optional extra sweetness for the porridge
- Step 1 Bring the oat flakes with vanilla sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in the almond milk to a boil over medium heat. Stir again and again until a creamy mixture is obtained .
- Step 2 Meanwhile, cut the apples into small pieces and fry them in the butter in a pan with cinnamon .
- Step 3 Add cane sugar and caramelize over medium heat. Then deglaze with cream and stir everything into a creamy mass .
- Step 4 Let the porridge steep and optionally add more liquid or sweetness to achieve the desired consistency and taste. Then serve with the apples and the caramel sauce.