Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you a quick and easy recipe for a crispy apple crumble with juicy apples and cinnamon.
What could be more delicious than a warm, crispy and sweet apple crumble with vanilla ice cream or vanilla sauce for dessert? Or not just for dessert, but whenever you feel like it. My Apple Crumble is super easy, super quick to prepare with just a few ingredients and everyone really likes it. The crispy and buttery crumble is mixed with a little cinnamon to create an even more delicious note. If you don’t like ice cream or vanilla sauce with it, you can simply enjoy the crumble plain – pure – or with a little powdered sugar. Anyway, Apple Crumble is heavenly. Also works with cherries, pears or other fruit!
If you are in the mood for more dessert recipes, take a look at my recipe category “Sweets and Desserts“.
Nutritional Information per serving of Apple Crumble
Calories: 392 – Protein: 4g – Fat: 21g – Carbs: 47g
- 100g butter
- 135g flour
- 2 Braeburn apples
- 75g sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees O / U .
- Step 2 Peel the apples, remove the core and dice. Mix with lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and set aside .
- Step 3 Whisk the butter with flour, sugar and cinnamon and knead with your hands into an even dough. Grease an oven pan with butter, distribute the apples evenly and pluck small pieces from the dough and spread loosely on the apples until the apples are all covered with pieces of dough .
- Step 4 Bake the crumble in the oven for about 35 minutes until the batter is crispy and golden brown .
- Step 5 Let cool down a bit and serve with powdered sugar or vanilla ice cream.