Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this article I will show you how to prepare german quark pods quickly and easily. I recommend some powdered sugar and applesauce with this. This recipe is simple, quick to prepare with just a few ingredients, and goes well with breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Do you know that when you just feel like a doughy dessert every now and then? I usually feel like waffles, pancakes, crepes or Kaiserschmarren, but now I wanted to try something different with these quark pods. Why did I choose Quark Pods? They are doughy and yet also refreshing due to the high quark content. Together with powdered sugar and applesauce, they taste particularly delicious.
The preparation is super simple: Few ingredients and simple procedures make it easy to make these delicious little pods quickly. If you want more for the whole family, just double the ingredients and everyone can enjoy something of this delicious bite!
Nutritional information per serving of quark pods
Calories: 354 – Protein: 18g – Fat: 3g – Carbs: 62g
Quark Pods with Apple Sauce
- 260g boiled potatoes
- 270g low-fat quark
- 125g flour
- 1 egg
- 100g applesauce
- 3 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- optional sweetness
- Step 1 Mash the boiled potatoes into small pieces and whisk together with the egg, quark and flour. If necessary, add sweetness of your choice (I used some sweetener).
- Step 2 Heat a deep pan with vegetable oil.
- Step 3 Shape the dough into small balls and turn them in flour. Tip: Preform the dough with 2 spoons, let it fall in the flour, turn it and continue to shape with your hands.
- Step 4 Bake the legs in hot oil on both sides for approx. 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Step 5 To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with apple sauce.