Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this article, I’ll show you a lightning-fast recipe for crispy gnocchi in a delicious tomato sauce with melted mozzarella.
Today there is another super fixed lunch break or evening recipe: quick gnocchi with tomato and melted mozzarella. Prepared in under 30 minutes, this recipe is perfect for every lunch break in the home office or for a cozy evening. You can vary this recipe as you like with fresh herbs or a good glass of wine.
Recipes of this kind are among my absolute favorite ingredients, especially when it comes to quick cooking. If you feel the same way, I can recommend my
Nutritional information per serving of Tomato Mozzarella Gnocchi
Calories: 579 – Protein: 20g – Fat: 16g – Carbs: 90g
Tomate Mozzarella Gnocchi
- 500g gnocchi
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 mozzarella
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- fresh herbs (e.g. oregano or basil)
- Step 1 Heat a deep pan with butter, add the gnocchi, toss in the butter and fry on both sides at 3/4 of the heat until crispy brown. Sprinkle with salt.
- Step 2 Add the chopped tomatoes to the gnocchi, add a little sugar and stir
- Step 3 Meanwhile, finely dice the mozzarella and add half of the cubes to the gnocchi. Mix everything together and let it melt.
- Step 4 Serve the gnocchi with fresh herbs and the remaining mozzarella cubes.