Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
On some days I can get incredibly excited about a creamy vegetable soup. In this post, I’ll show you how to make a simple cauliflower soup with chickpeas.
A delicious and creamy soup can be something very fine. It definitely has several advantages, because it is healthy, high in fiber, low in calories and filling. For these reasons, I’m a huge fan of creamy vegetable soups. In addition, this cauliflower soup is made in just 30 minutes. It’s even faster if you use the florets from the freezer instead of fresh cauliflower. In this way you not only save yourself the cutting work, but can also ideally portion your soup. In addition, the nutrients are retained in frozen vegetables, while they are only retained in fresh vegetables if the vegetables are processed directly.
In addition to cauliflower, I decided to add chickpeas to this soup. They go great with the cauliflower soup in terms of color and taste and give the soup a little bite. Seasoned with onions, garlic, salt, pepper and fresh parsley you get a delicious and creamy soup that is not only good to prepare in your after-work kitchen, but also as a meal prep for work. If you feel like having several soup variations, have a look here in my category “Soups & Stews” according to further recipes.
Nutritional Information per serving
Calories: 201 – Protein: 10g – Fat: 9g – Carbs: 20g
Cauliflower Soup with Chickpeas
- 500g cauliflower
- 800ml vegetable broth
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 100g cream light
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder
- parsley, fresh.
- Step 1 Roughly chop the onion and garlic and fry in a little vegetable oil. Add the cauliflower and fry briefly on all sides. Deglaze with vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Step 2 Simmer the soup for about 20 minutes. Then add the chickpeas and puree everything with a blender. Stir in the cream lightly. Season to taste with salt, pepper, nutmeg and garlic powder.
- Step 3 Chop the parsley and stir in. Add water as desired, depending on consistency. Optionally serve with fresh bread.