Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you a quick recipe for a hearty mushroom cream soup with pork fillets. A soothing recipe for autumn or winter with a hearty insert.
I particularly like a soothing creamy mushroom soup on cold and rainy days. But it is always particularly good as a starter to a fine menu. I still remember the first time I tried this soup and then almost addicted to the creamy consistency. Back then I used to make a huge pot of this soup for myself, freeze it and keep popping up servings whenever I wanted a pleasant and creamy soup.
If you want to serve it as a full meal, you can serve it (like me here) with a hearty insert of pink roasted pork fillets. If you prefer not to eat meat, you can of course leave out the fillets and serve the mushroom cream soup without it. In my opinion, butter and parsley should not be missing. Butter gives the soup its creamy consistency and parsley gives it the finishing touch.
Nutritional information per serving of mushroom cream soup
Calories: 404 – Protein: 56g – Fat: 17g – Carbs: 5g
Cream of mushroom soup with pork fillet
- 800g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10g butter
- 100g whipped cream
- 500-800ml chicken or vegetable broth
- 800g pork fillet (organic)
- Salt, pepper, fresh parsley
- Step 1 Cut the onion and the garlic cloves into cubes and sauté them with half the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Step 2 Clean and dice the mushrooms and add them to the pot. Lightly sweat everything over medium heat.
- Step 3 Add the vegetable stock and let the contents of the pot simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Step 4 Meanwhile, cut the pork tenderloin into medallions and fry in a pan in a little oil on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 5 Take the pot off the heat and purée the soup with a hand blender until the soup is creamy. Stir in the whipped cream and the rest of the butter.
- Step 6 Chop the parsley and add to the soup together with the medallions. Season everything with salt and pepper.
- Step 7 Let the soup steep for another 5 minutes over low heat so that the fillets cook gently.