In this post I will show you my recipe for Chinese fried sesame noodles with vegetables.
Today I have again prepared a 30-minute recipe for you: Chinese fried sesame noodles with crunchy vegetables. The great thing about this recipe: It’s simple, quick to prepare and tastes good. All in all, for me an ideal recipe for a quick lunch in the home office or for a quick after-work meal.
You can also prepare the sesame noodles with simple ingredients from the supermarket and even use frozen vegetables. Incidentally, this is not necessarily worse than fresh vegetables. On the contrary: frozen vegetables store vitamins longer than fresh vegetables.
If you are interested in more asian recipes, check out my recipe collection for asian food.
Nutritional Information per serving of Sesame Noodles
Calories: 344 – Protein: 11g – Fat: 13g – Carbs: 47g
Fried Sesame Noodles with Vegetables
- 100g asian noodles
- 50g frozen broccoli
- 1 zucchini, 2 carrots
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 lime
- salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Step 1 Peel the carrot and cut into fine strips. For the noodles, boil hot water and pour it over the noodles in a large bowl.
- Step 2 Heat a deep pan with sesame oil and sauté the vegetables for about 5 minutes. Deglaze with soy sauce and add the noodles directly from the cooking water using tongs. Skim some of the noodle water with a ladle and add it as well.
- Step 3 Give the noodles away with the vegetables and season with salt, pepper and garlic
- Step 4 Finally, sprinkle the sesame seeds over the noodles, add the juice of half a lime and mix everything together.