Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Rosemary potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes. They are just so beautifully versatile and go well with many different dishes. Whether as a universal accompaniment to different types of meat or as a simple snack – they are wonderful.
In order for the potatoes to have an intense taste in the end, it is important to turn them carefully in the marinade and then lay them out on a baking sheet. It becomes particularly delicious when individual potatoes are still covered with pressed garlic, as it becomes crispy when baked. This ensures a nice chewing experience when consuming. You should also use fresh rosemary and put it finely chopped over the potatoes.
My rosemary potatoes go ideally with meat and vegetable side dishes or with a delicious salad. Look at you like in mine Recipe collection for more ideas.
Nutritional information per 100g
Calories: 158 – Protein: 2g – Fat: 9g – Carbs: 16g
Baked rosemary potatoes with garlic marinade
- 300g potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 0.5 teaspoon each salt, bell pepper, paprika powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Step 1 Wash the potatoes and cut into quarters with the skin longways into wedges.
- Step 2 Mix the olive oil with the pressed garlic cloves, salt, pepper, nutmeg and paprika powder to a marinade. Finely chop the rosemary and add.
- Step 3 Now turn the potatoes in the marinade and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Step 4 Bake the potatoes at 160 degrees convection for about 30-40 minutes.