Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post I will show you a quick and easy recipe for a delicious chickpea curry with paprika and rice. In just 30 minutes you can conjure up a great after-work kitchen with this recipe.
I think it’s really great that there are so many ways to serve a delicious curry with rice. I particularly like to use vegetarian combinations and use coconut milk and fresh herbs. This is also the case with this recipe for chickpea curry with paprika and rice.
For this recipe you don’t need any unusual ingredients, pastes shipped from the Far East or an infinite amount of cooking time. In just 30 minutes you can put this curry together from simple products from the supermarket. This makes this dish perfect as a delicious dish for your after-work kitchen. And the best thing is: you can simply cook one more portion and use it as meal prep for the next day.
Nutritional information per serving of Chickpea Curry:
Calories: 528 – Protein: 12g – Fat: 24g – Carbs: 65g
Chickpea Curry with Paprika and Rice
- 120g rice
- 200g chickpeas
- 1 bell bell pepper
- 200g coconut milk
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- salt, pepper, curry powder
- Step 1 Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package
- Step 2 cut the peppers into strips, chop the garlic and sauté in a saucepan with the olive oil
- Step 3 stir in the tomato paste and sauté briefly. Then deglaze everything with coconut milk and let it boil for 5 minutes at high temperature.
- Step 4 Turn the temperature back to medium heat and stir in the chickpeas. Now just simmer a bit and let it reduce
- Step 5 In the meantime you can finely chop coriander and add half of it to the curry. In addition, season the curry with salt, pepper and curry
- Step 6 serve the curry with rice and the rest of the coriander.