Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you a simple and quick recipe for spaghetti napoli with simple ingredients.
Spaghetti Napoli is one of the classics of Italian pasta cuisine. This pasta variant is super easy to prepare in a short time and tastes good for the whole family. Some people know this dish simply by the term “pasta with tomato sauce”, but of course, fans of Italian cuisine would never call this dish that.
You only need a few ingredients for these simple spaghetti napoli. First and foremost, of course, you should have delicious spaghetti in your shopping basket, as well as strained or chopped tomatoes (depending on your preference). For the taste, I also recommend a fresh onion, fresh basil, a little sugar and parmesan.
If you like this dish, then you will definitely like my tortellini al pomodore, which are similar in principle and are served with delicious buffalo mozzarella.
Nutritional information per serving of Spaghetti Napoli
Calories: 514 – Protein: 20g – Fett: 12g – Carbs: 78g
- 200g spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g tomato strained or chopped up
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Salt, pepper, basil
- Parmesan cheese as desired
- Step 1 Cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, sauté a diced onion in a little olive oil and deglaze with tomatoes. Stir in a little sugar and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Let the sauce simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes and then serve with fresh basil and parmesan.