Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you a quick and easy recipe for creamy tagliatelle with fried salmon in a cream cheese and lime sauce.
Do you sometimes fancy a quick but tasty pasta that is a little more unusual than with tomato sauce? Then I have the perfect 30-minute recipe for balanced tagliatelle with fried salmon and spinach in a creamy cream cheese sauce with lime. A fancy combination prepared very easily with just a few ingredients.
Even if there is nothing wrong with pasta with tomato sauce, it can sometimes just be a little more varied. With these tagliatelle with salmon I honestly had to improvise a bit as I didn’t have any lemons or tomatoes in the house. So why not just work with lime instead of lemon and conjure up a quick and light sauce made from cream cheese and pasta water instead of tomato sauce? Said and done. The result was these creamy tagliatelle with fried salmon.
If you are also into the combination of pasta and salmon, then you might also like my spaghetti with salmon.
Nutritional information per serving of tagliatelle with salmon
Calories: 672 – Protein: 49g – Fat: 12g – Carbs: 90g
Tagliatelle with fried salmon
- 250g tagliatelle
- 2 salmon fillets
- 100g spinach
- 40g cream cheese
- 1 lime
- 20g parmesan
- Salt pepper
- Butter and oil for frying
- Step 1 Cook the tagliatelle in salted water.
- Step 2 meanwhile, heat a pan with a little oil and butter, cut the salmon into cubes and then sear it on all sides for 1-2 minutes. Then take the salmon out of the pan and set aside.
- Step 3 Melt the cream cheese in a small saucepan with a ladle of pasta water. Rub the peel of the lime and mix with the sauce and stir in the juice of the lime. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 4 Add the spinach and let it disintegrate. Then stir in the pasta and optionally add a little more pasta water. Carefully fold in the salmon and heat again. Then serve everything together with parmesan.