Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
In this post, I’ll show you a quick recipe for tomato ravioli with buffalo mozzarella on a bed of rocket with tomatoes and pine nuts.
Ravioli are great when they are deliciously filled and well prepared. For the tomato ravioli, I usually serve in the refrigerated shelves of selected supermarkets. You should find a selection of fresh pasta on the refrigerated shelf of every well-stocked supermarket. Alternatively, I also like to go to Italian specialist markets and buy super freshly made pasta from the refrigerated shelf there.
Once you have found the right ravioli, all you need is a really good buffalo mozzarella, some rocket, sweet cocktail tomatoes and pine nuts. The preparation of this dish is really super quick, because the ravioli are only briefly sweated in a little oil in a pan. Then there are the tomatoes, while the pine nuts are roasted separately. The tomato juice and olive oil give you a small noodle stock in your pan, with which you mix everything nicely. Then all you need to do is lay out a bed of rocket on your plate, add the tomato ravioli and tomatoes, place the mozzarella in the middle and sprinkle the pine nuts on top. The dish is then rounded off with a little balsamic cream. Your dish is ready!
Nutritional information per serving of tomato ravioli:
Calories: 591 – Protein: 25g – Fat: 35g – Carbs: 44g
Tomato ravioli with buffalo mozzarella, arugula and pine nuts
- 250g ravioli with tomato and mozzarella filling
- 50g arugula
- 10 cocktail tomatoes
- 1 buffalo mozzarella
- 30g pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic cream
- salt, pepper
- Step 1 Heat a pan with olive oil and fry the ravioli in it
- Step 2 halve the tomatoes and add them to the pan
- Step 3 season everything with salt and pepper and let it simmer at low heat
- Step 4 in another pan, roast the pine nuts until golden brown
- Step 5 halve the mozzarella and serve it together with the arugula, pine nuts and tomato ravioli. Finally, drizzle everything with balsamic cream.